Wednesday, November 16, 2022

NIGHTMARE - Spin

With / NIGHTMAREWith / NIGHTMAREWith / NIGHTMARE
"Spin"
2022.11.16
"With" [Single]

Spin

Lyrics & Composition: RUKA

The beginning was a very meager
gap that couldn't even reach consciousness
And now when I've realized it
I'm swallowed up and immobile
Come now

A sea of grief spreads
Riddled with toxic ideas
Since when did things change?
Even nostalgia becomes hazy

Within the revolving wheels
doubt swells
Everything's laughably a lie

Spinning, the sky's fallen
And my voice won't reach you
You're too far away
My wings screamed
Swaying, I'm swallowed by darkness
If it ends with this, can I forget?
I sunk, deep

With vision dyed black
I grasped it, fumbling:
The weakness to live I should've lost

Spinning, the sky's fallen
And my voice won't reach you
You're too far away
My wings screamed
Just a little more, just a little more
Let it reach, to the sky

Even now I grasp
the promise of that dream
I once had
and dream again
It's beautiful, isn't it?
Smiling, I look up at the sky
For such a mundane tomorrow
I begin to go mad

So far it's been a fairy tale
It sounds impossible, but
reality is stranger than that
I wish to live

without imitating
Spin

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: RUKA

Hajimari wa goku wazuka na
Ishiki sae oyobanu zure
Soshite ima, kizuita toki niwa
Nomikomare ganjigarame
Saa

Hirogaru kanashimi no umi
Yuudoku na shisou mamire
Itsu kara ka kawatte shimatta
Kaiko sae oboro ni naru

Mawaru sharin no naka de
Utagai fukurami
Waraeru hodo ni nanimokamo ga uso da

Kururi ochita sora
KIMI ni todokanai koe
Amari nimo tooku
Tsubasa ga himei wo ageta
Yurayura to yami ni nomikomareteku
Kore de owari nara wasurareru?
Fukaku shizunda

Kuroku somaru shikai de
Tesaguri tsukanda
Nakushita hazu no ikiru tame no yowasa

Kururi ochita sora
KIMI ni todokanai koe
Amari nimo tooku
Tsubasa ga himei wo ageta
Ato sukoshi, ato sukoshi dake de ii
Todoke sora e

Itsuka mita
Ano yume no yakusoku wo
Ima mo kono te ni
Tsukande mata yume wo miru
Kirei da ne
Hohoemi sora miageru
Sonna arifureta asu no tame ni
Kuruihajimeru

Koko made wa otogibanashi
Arienai hanashi dakedo
Genjitsu wa sore yori mo ki nari
Nazorazu ni ikiru koto wo

Negau
スピン

作詞・作曲:RUKA


No comments:

Post a Comment