Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Shimizu Shota - Memories

Insomnia / Shota ShimizuInsomnia / Shota Shimizu
"Memories"
2023.06.28
Insomnia [Album]

Memories

Lyrics & Composition: Shota Shimizu

I know, you can't understand me
Hey, bro, I can't understand me either
The convenient mechanisms of our minds
remember only extreme events
Future, past, present - which one is important?
You can still choose which one's important
To you, as you tremble in pain
To you in total darkness

So, how do you feel?
Probably low
Kind of at a place where you're just gonna try
living somehow tomorrow too?
I was the same too
Not sick or crazy either
I thought I was being perfectly normal
But in the eyes of those around me, I was an outlier

I mean, wake up. Open your eyes
Everyone's absolutely wrong
They're wrong, so they form a circle
There's no way there's something wrong with those getting bullied
What're you saying?
What can you do with worn-out soles?
Where is there a place to escape in that school building?
My memories
This is real, my memories

I only have memories like this
I can only say things like this
Even still, I love this city
Probably because I made my dreams come true

"Starting tomorrow you're the target"
On i-mode getting e-mails
You were in the center of it all
It pisses me off even thinking back on it now
And then life got crazy
Well, more like I got on a good track
But still I'm not thankful
I'm thankful for Kyobashi and my current manager

Kyobashi's dance school
It was my sole way out and my home
Once I came far, far out here
there'd be no way he'd find me
And then there was 2channel. Thank you, Hiroyuki
When I sang, everyone became one
You saved me when I was falling apart
Now my fans are my moral support

I only have memories like this
I can only say things like this
Even still, I love this city
Probably because I made my dreams come true

I can't write kanji either, Mom
I can't even read sheet music, Singer Song Writer
I bet you're secretly a huge fan, Dad
I'm sure I'm still the same as then
Just, like a flower that blooms, I'll one day wither
Until then, I'll be appreciated by someone
My memories...
I'm glad I'm me
I'm glad I could meet all these people
That's all
Memories

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Shota Shimizu

I know kimi wa ore wo wakarenai
Naa bro ore mo ore wo wakarenai
Tsugou no ii nou no sono shikumi wa
Kyokutan na dekigoto dake wo wasurenai
Mirai kako ima dore ga daiji
Dore ga daiji ka wo kimi wa mada eraberu
Tada itami ni furueru kimi e
Makkurayami no naka no kimi e

So choushi dou?
Low darou kedo
Maa dou nika ashita mo
Ikite miyou tte na toko?
Ore mo sou datta yo
Yande nai shi okashiku mo natte nai
Itatte futsuu no tsumori de ita'n da
Demo mawari kara mirya itan datta'n da tte sa

Teka, Wake up me wo samashite yo
Mina zettai ni machigatteru yo
Machigatteru kara wa ni natteru
Ijimerareru hou nimo mondai ga aru wake nai jan
Nani itte'n no?
Surihetta kutsuzoko de nani ga dekiru
Sono kousha no doko ni nigeba ga aru?
My memories
This is real my memories

Konna omoide shika nai'n da
Konna koto shika ienai'n da
Soredemo kono machi ga suki
Tabun, yume wo kanaeta kara

"Ashita kara omae ga hyouteki"
i-moodo E-meeru wo jushin
Chuushin ni ita omae no koto
Ima omoikaeshitemo haradatsu yo
Sore kara jinsei wa kurutta
Iya mushiro ii kidou ni notta
Soredemo kansha nado shinai
Kansha suru nowa Kyoubashi to ima no shachou

Kyoubashi no dansu sukuuru
Sore ga ore no yuiitsu no nigeba de ari HOME
Tooku tooku koko made kureba
Aitsu ni mitsukaru koto mo nai
Sore kara ni-channeru arigatou Hiroyuki
Ore ga utaeba mina hitotsu ni
Boroboro no ore wo sukutte kureta
Ima wa fan ga kokoro no sae ni

Konna omoide shika nai'n da
Konna koto shika ienai'n da
Soredemo kono machi ga suki
Tabun, yume wo kanaeta kara

Ore wa kanji mo kakenai yo mama
Gakufu mo yomen Singer Song Writer
Kitto kossori daifan na papa
Ore wa kitto ano koro no mama
Tada, hana no you ni saki itsuka kareru
Sono toki made dareka ni mederareru
My memories...
Ore wa ore de yokatta
Subete no hito ni aete yokatta
Sore dake
Memories

作詞・作曲:Shota Shimizu


No comments:

Post a Comment