Wednesday, June 21, 2023

YUZU - SUBWAY


"SUBWAY"
2023.06.21
"SUBWAY" [Single]

SUBWAY

Lyrics & Composition: Yuujin Kitagawa

This place looks just like the underground world from urban legends I saw on YouTube
Earth tremors from roaring trains, the wind blowing up is awfully lukewarm

What I've got minus what I've lost equals something irreplaceable? Or something clashing?
Anyway, I'll just sip happiness or whatever together with my coffee in this moment

I'll be able to see you soon, SUBWAY

Beckoning in the darkness, I brake in a fluster and turn my heel
Concealing true intentions, trying to be a good person, we struggle between ethics and desires

Opening the front door, shoes are lined up. Alone in the faint light, I cover myself in my futon
I don't want to realize it's important after losing it. I timidly cling to my routine

Just a little bit closer to you someday

Now the light above ground is still much too bright

It's like there's no day or night here - fluorescent light illuminates me like a midnight sun
Why am I standing still here? What am I in such a rush for?

I've killed the corpses of my true self more times than I can count
Burdened with responsibility, everyone walks dragging them along
Towards an unseen tomorrow, even still towards tomorrow

I can hear the bell for the umpteenth time
I'll be able to see you soon, SUBWAY
SUBWAY

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kitagawa Yuujin

Koko wa marude YouTube de mita toshidensetsu no chitei sekai mitai da
Goo goo to hibiku ressha no jihibiki fukiagaru kaze ga yake ni namanurui

Te ni shita mono hiku ushinatta mono wa kakegaenai mono ka kakechigaeta mono ka
Sonna koto yori kono isshun shiawase to yara wo koohii to tomo ni susutte iyou

Mou sugu kimi ni aeru SUBWAY

Yami no naka de temaneki shite iru awatete bureeki kibisu wo kaesu
Honne wo oshikakushi zennin de arou to rinri to yokubou no aida de mogaku

Tobira wo akereba naranda kutsu ga usuakari ni hitori futon ni kurumaru
Ushinatte hajimete taisetsu da to kizukitakunai okubyou ni nichijou ni shigamitsuku'n da

Mou sukoshi dake soba ni Someday

Ima wa mada chijou no hikari amari nimo mabushikute

Koko wa marude hiru mo yoru mo nai byakuya no you ni terasu keikoutou
Doushite soko de tachidomatte iru no nani ni sonna ni isoide iru no

Kazoekirenai hodo ni ayameta hontou no jibun no nakigaratachi wo
Seoikonda omoni daremo ga hikizuri aruiteku'n da
Mienai ashita e soredemo ashita e

Mou nandome ka no beru ga kikoeru
Mou sugu kimi ni aeru SUBWAY
SUBWAY

作詞・作曲:北川悠仁




No comments:

Post a Comment