Wednesday, February 28, 2024

lecca - Makuake

Liberty Era / leccaLiberty Era / lecca
"Makuake"
2024.02.28
LIBERTY ERA [Album]

Dawn

Lyrics & Composition: lecca

I'd probably been held down a bit - I don't feel like myself
Always looking at the faces of others, I can't hear my important voice
We can't let this precious time end like this
Let the heart you've started losing relax
and stop living the life of someone else already
C'mon, stand up

I am who I am - how lucky
I'm feeling as I wanna feel and so happy
I'm not the same as someone else
And I surprisingly don't hate it

C'mon, are U ready for the beginning of the world
The dawn of our times

You don't have to read the room, right?
Isn't it possible to live as someone different from everyone else?
uuu...I don't care if it's "strange" or whatever

C'mon, we're gonna be born again starting now
Once you cry a lot, go to the next stage
If you don't need it, then destroy it
What's important is you - that's the only way
Create the today you want to live with your own hands
uuu...look, the world's dawning
Makuake

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: lecca

Chotto osaetsukerareteta no kamoshirenai watashi ja nai mitai
Hito no kao bakka mite daiji na watashi no koe kikoete nai yo ne
Konomama kichou na jikan owaraseru wake ni ikanai
Ushinaikaketeta kokoro asobasete
Chigau dareka no jinsei ikiru nowa mou owari ni shite
Saa tachiagare

Watashi ga watashi de iru, nante rakkii
Kanjitai you kanjitete happii
Dareka to onaji ja nai watashi
Igai to kirai ja nai no yo

Saa, Are U ready for the sekai no hajimari
Watashitachi no jidai no makuake

Kuuki nante yomanakutemo ii ja nai
Minna to chigau watashi de ikiru nomo ari ja nai?
uuu...kawatteru toka shiranai

Saa ima kara umarenaosu'n da
Ippai naitara tsugi no suteeji e
Hitsuyou ga nai nara kowashite shimae
Daiji nanowa omae sore shika nai kara
Sono te de umidase ikitai kyou no ichinichi
uuu...hora sekai ga makuakeru
マクアケ

作詞・作曲:lecca




No comments:

Post a Comment