Thursday, April 4, 2024

Umeda Cypher - SAKURA

Ikimonogakari Meets / V.A.
"SAKURA"
2024.02.14
Ikimonogakari meets [Album]

Cherry Blossoms

Lyrics: Yoshiki Mizuno, peko, KOPERU, KennyDoes, teppei, TAKE-M
Composition: Yoshiki Mizuno & Cosaqu

The cherry blossoms fell, softly fluttering down
and embraced every one of my swaying feelings
Even now I can see that dream
that I wished for in spring with you. The cherry blossoms flutter down

The flower buds open again
and the row of cherry trees changes colors
Traveling the same path
I search for that day in my memories
You gave me strong words and the ache in my heart disappeared
Now I'm looking at a different view. This is my next dream
Cherry blossoms in full bloom fall in a flash
And I learn our time to shine is but a moment
I took it on of my own accord. It's why I can't stop
The season loops like my beats
Even when the petals fall, the roots'll never wither
Another year goes by and I pass the winter
I'll reset my feelings and let go

It's a spring day with a mixture of red and white flickering
Blushing cheeks, racing heartbeats, wandering for a farther direction
Longing for my aspirations, aiming somewhere far away
I throw away the notebook still in my empty room and try again
I've finally gotten through
Now this is better
I won't come back, but see you later
I'm sure this song we wish for in spring will carry us
Swaying beyond where I focus on, the cherry blossoms flutter down

As if nothing's happened, the seasons quietly pass
Prestige has become a strange color
Before we know it, everyone's over 30
Changing life stages
Seriously I feel dizzy all year long
But in the windows of the Midousuji Line
there are cherry blossoms this year too, yeah yeah
Days gone by so distant, vestiges of one day
Each of us is silently running after
the best we can do now
Making a pose under the cherry tree
the photo captures our younger days
I can count my friends on one hand. The flowers will bloom soon

The cherry blossoms fell, softly fluttering down
and embraced every one of my swaying feelings
Even now I can see that dream
that I wished for in spring with you. The cherry blossoms flutter down

Every time spring comes again I remember those days
Chaotic art and footprints in flower petals
Budding life, cracks in the concrete
My view from the train window, the past I shook free from
I've chosen my own path and I get super busy
I'm shooting my doubts and jealousy into the rubbish bin
Now just do it, toss it or strike it
When falling in the end, there's a bizzard of cherry blossoms dancing

It's painful when we say goodbye, the leaves after the blossoms fall are so dirty
Skin-to-skin, we confirm our love
We won't see each other anymore, bye bye
I love winter and hate spring. Can I laugh again in the distant future?
My Dad passed away in March
I'm in tears but it's in full bloom
A one-time relation, we hit it off
Your sleeping breath and whispers at my ear
I fail to put an end to my story with you
I'm a grown man but I'm so lame
Fluttering, lightly falling, a mirror ball of flower petals
I just want to forget for now, so all night long
let's dance the night away

The cherry blossoms fall, softly fluttering down
and I start walking beyond spring
Holding this dream I promised in spring with you
strongly in my heart, the cherry blossoms flutter down
SAKURA

Sakushi: Mizuno Yoshiki, peko, KOPERU, KennyDoes, teppei, TAKE-M
Sakkyoku: Mizuno Yoshiki & Cosaqu

Sakura hirahira maiorite ochite
Yureru omoi no take wo dakishimeta
Kimi to haru ni negaishi ano yume wa
Ima mo miete iru yo sakura maichiru

Meguri hiraku tsubomi
Irozuku sakuranamiki
Onaji michi wo meguri
Kioku no naka sagasu ano hi
Kimi ga kureta tsuyoki kotoba kieru mune no uzuki
Ima wa miteru betsu no keshiki kore wa yume no tsuzuki
Mankai no sakura ga patto chiru
Kagayaku toki wa isshun to shiru
Katte ni seotta tomarenai riyuu
Biitsu no you ni ruupu suru season
Hanabira ga chitta to shitemo kesshite karenai nekko
Mata hitotsu sugiru saigetsu ettou
Kimochi wo risetto shi let go

Aka to shiro ga mazatta iro ga chiratsuku haru no hi
Akaramu hoho takanaru kodou saranaru houkou muke hourou
Akogare ni koiakogare mezasu tooi toko made
Karappo no heya ni nokoru nooto ni sutete try again
Yatto nuketa
Ima wa kore ga better
Modoranai kedo see you later
Haru ni negaishi kono uta wa kitto bokura hakobi yuku
Yurari yurari misueru sono saki de sakura maichiru

Nanigoto mo nakatta you ni sotto kisetsu wa meguru
Hen na iro ni natta puresuteeji
Kizukeba minna koeta sanjuu
Henka shite iku raifu suteeji
Maji de me ga mawaru nenjuu
Soredemo Midousujisen no mado ni
Kotoshi mo sakura ga utsuru yeah yeah
Sugisatta hibi tooi itsuka no omokage
Sorezore ga mina sorezore ni ima dekiru besuto
Shizuka ni oikakeru
Sakura no ki no shita poozu
Totte shashin ni osameta younger days
Katate de kazoerareru friends hana wa saku ze yagate

Sakura hirahira maiorite ochite
Yureru omoi no take wo dakishimeta
Kimi to haru ni negaishi ano yume wa
Ima mo miete iru yo sakura maichiru

Mata haru ga kuru tabi ni omoidasu hibi
Guchagucha no aato ni kaben no kutsuato
Mebuku inochi konkuri ni hairu hibi
Shasou no keshiki furihodoku kako
Ore wa ore no michi wo erabi meccha get busy
Ginen ya saigishin wa gomibako ni shooting
Ima wa just do it suteru ka naguri
Saigo chiru toki mau sakurafubuki

Wakaregiwa setsunai hazakura tte kitanai
Hada awasete ai tashikameai
Mou awanai baibai
Fuyu suki haru kirai mata waraekka haruka mirai
Papa inakunatta Sangatsu
Nakijakuttatte mankai
Ichido no kasanari ikitougou shitari
Mimimoto neiki to sasayaki
Kimi tono monogatari niwa piriodo tsukesokonai
Ii otona ya noni dasai yo na
Chirachira hirahira hanabira no miraa booru
Ima wa tada wasuretai kara all night long
Odoriakasou yo

Sakura hirahira maiorite ochite
Haru no sono mukou e to arukidasu
Kimi to haru ni chikaishi kono yume wo
Tsuyoku mune ni daite sakura maichiru
SAKURA

作詞:水野良樹・peko・KOPERU・KennyDoes・teppei・テークエム
作曲:水野良樹・Cosaqu




No comments:

Post a Comment