Saturday, April 6, 2024

MISIA - Yubikirigenman


"Yubikirigenman"
2024.03.30
"Yubikirigenman" [Single]
TV Asahi drama Ougon no Toki ~Hattori Kintarou Monogatari~ theme song

Pinky Swear

Lyrics: MISIA
Composition: Ryuujirou Hagiwara

It's a pinky swear - I'm sure
we'll meet here again
In a wind of falling cherry blossoms
we made a promise

Even the days I got lost and stood still
are full of memories
Talking about all kinds of things
time flowed by and before we knew it we'd grown up

Extending our hands, we make a pinky swear
I'm sure we'll meet again
I'm so glad I could meet you
We kept running, out of breath
and are still the same as those days
Embracing the precious days you gave me in my heart
I'll convey my thanks
and let time pass towards new days

Born on this planet
we met by chance
And learn the tenderness
of holdings hands unexpectedly

Even on days I get lost and stand still
I'll live on the best I can
Sometimes farewells are sad
but raise your head, and let's mark...

...The passage of our precious time - it's a pinky swear
Breathing in
so many hopes into my heart
let's get a running start and jump out
We're in the midst of a dream
We're choose our path without detours or shortcuts
And encounters and partings will happen again and again
while we tick away irreplaceable time

Extending our hands, we make a pinky swear
I'm sure we'll meet again
A spring breeze is blowing
We kept running, out of breath
and are still the same as those days
Extanding my hands, I look up at the sky
Thank you so much
I'm so glad I could meet you

"Bye," we say, waving hands
"See ya later," we say, smiling
Let's let our new time pass
Yubikirigenman

Sakushi: MISIA
Sakkyoku: Hagiwara Ryuujirou

Yubikirigenman kitto
Mata koko de aou
Sakura maichiru kaze no naka
Yakusoku wo shita

Mayoi tachidomatta hibi mo
Omoide ga ippai
Ironna koto wo katariatte
Toki wa nagare itsushika otona ni natta

Te wo nobashite yubikirigenman
Kitto mata aou
Kimi ni aete yokatta
Ikigirashite hashiritsuzuketa
Ano hi no bokura no mama
Kimi ga kureta taisetsu na hibi mune ni idaite
Arigatou to tsutaetara
Atarashii hibi e to toki wo kizamou

Kono hoshi ni umareochite
Meguriaeta bokura wa
Futoshita toki ni tsunaida te no
Yasashisa wo shiru

Mayoi tachidomaru hibi mo
Ikite ikou seiippai
Toki ni sayonara sabishii kedo
Kao wo agete bokura no taisetsu na

Toki wo kizamou yubikirigenman
Mune ni ippai
Kibou wo suikonde
Josou wo tsukete tobidashite ikou
Bokura wa yume no tochuu
Toomawari mo chikamichi mo nai erabi iku michi
Deai wakare kurikaeshi
Kakegae no nai toki wo kizaminagara

Te wo nobashite yubikirigenman
Kitto mata aou
Harukaze ga fuite iku
Ikigirashite hashiritsuzuketa
Ano hi no bokura no mama
Te wo nobashite aogimiru sora
Hontou arigatou
Kimi ni deaete yokatta

"Jaa ne" to te wo futte
"Mata ne" to sou waratte
Atarashii bokura no toki wo kizamou
ゆびきりげんまん

作詞:MISIA
作曲:萩原隆次郎






No comments:

Post a Comment