Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Tadoritsuku Basho

San / HIGH and MIGHTY COLORSan / HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
"Tadoritsuku Basho"
2007.01.24
"Tadoritsuku Basho / Oxalis" [Single] / San [Album]
Movie Anata wo Wasurenai theme song

Where We Finally Reach

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

(I realize I need you, I realize)

When I softly wake up, you're calling me
"The stars are beautiful," you say with an honest smile

Why (Why wouldn't I see?)
wasn't I able to notice (long time)
this night sky until now? (I won't never let you go)

When I met you, I understood
that I'd even lost sight of the radiance right by my side
(Our story's beginning to move)
You gently stroke my closed off heart
I don't want to separate from your warmth...

(Before these feelings disappear, I wished on a shooting star
that we'll be together forever and ever as long as there are stars in the night sky, I'm sure, I'm sure)

I want you to always gaze at me and illuminate me
(Always in your gaze)
Even when this summer passes by...I want to know you more
(No matter how thick the walls that obstruct us, climb over them)

We faced each other (I could realize)
and I saw that (I need you)
evening sun over your shoulders... (I won't never let you go)

I understand what I want to tell you
Even though I still get uneasy
It's surely...
(I can get over the scary)
If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't have become the me I am
I think that's so (I found that you made me realize it's my true heart)

...Everlasting love

Time flows
(That's the endless pain)
mercilessly
and I can't change
(Heart was closed)
Inside myself, I'd forgotten
(I lose my inside)
I'll finally go to meet my feelings now...
(I could realize, I won't never let you go)

I understand what I want to tell you: I want to walk with you
forever on the road that continues ahead of us
(I wanna be with you)
I don't need any wish other than this, I believe it...
(I don't need anything else without you)

When I met you, I understood
As long as you're here, I don't feel like anything is frightening
(Our story's beginning to move)
As long as you're here, all my show of courage can become honest, I'm sure...

(Before these feelings disappear, these days support me, they give me
a light that heals my hurt heart, I notice that right now
I'll send these feelings to you, I wished on a shooting star
that we'll be together forever and ever as long as there are stars in the night sky, I'm sure, I'm sure)
Tadoritsuku Basho

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

(I realize I need you I realize)

Sotto me wo samaseba anata ga yonderu
Hoshi ga kirei da to massugu na egao de

Doushite (Why wouldn't I see?)
Ima made (long time)
Kizukenakatta no kono yozora ni (I won't never let you go)

Anata ni deaete wakatta no
Sugu soba ni aru kagayaki sae mo miushinatte ita koto
(Ugokidasu Our story)
Tozashiteta mune wo yasashiku nadete kureru
Anata no nukumori wo hanashitakunai...

(Kono omoi ga kieru sono mae ni nagareochita ryuusei ni negatteta
Itsumademo zutto tomo ni aru to yozora ni hoshi ga aru kagiru kitto kitto)

Zutto mitsumete hoshii watashi wo terashite
(Itsudatte sono manazashi no naka e)
Kono natsu ga sugitemo anata wo motto shiritai
(Ikue no kabe ga saegitte itemo norikoe)

Mukiatta (I could realize)
Anata no (I need you)
Katagoshi ni mita ano yuuhi... (I won't never let you go)

Tsutaetai koto ga wakatta no
Soredemo mada fuan ni naru keredo
Sore wa kitto... (Norikoerareru Scary)
Anata ni deaete nakereba watashi wa watashi ni narenakatta'n da
Sou omoeteru (I found kimi ga boku ni kizukaseta It's my true heart)

...everlasting love

Youshanaku
(That's the endless pain)
Toki wa nagarete
Kawarenai
(heart was closed)
Watashi no naka de wasurete ita
(I lose my inside)
Kimochi wo yatto ima mukae ni yuku kara...
(I could realize I won't never let you go)

Tsutaetai koto ga wakatta no anata to futari de
Kono saki mo tsuzuku michi wo zutto
(I wanna be with you)
Aruite yukitai kore ijou no negai wa mou hoka ni iranai yo shinjite iru...
(I don't need anything else without you)

Anata ni deaete wakatta yo
Anata ga ireba nanimo kowakunai sou omoete kuru
(Ugokidasu our story)
Anata ga iru nara tsuyogaru watashi no kimochi mo
Subete sunao ni nareru no kitto...

(Kono omoi ga kieru sono mae ni kokoro no itami iyasu hikari
Ataete kureru sasaete kureru hibi soko ni kizuketa masa ni ima
Kono omoi wo todokeyou kimi ni nagareochita ryuusei ni negatteta
Itsumademo zutto tomo ni aru to yozora ni hoshi ga aru kagiri kitto kitto)
辿り着く場所

作詞・作曲・編曲:HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR


No comments:

Post a Comment