Wednesday, April 25, 1984

Takeuchi Mariya - Shetland ni Hoho wo Uzumete

Variety / Mariya Takeuchi
"Shetland ni Hoho wo Uzumete"
1984.04.25
VARIETY [Album]

Burying Our Cheeks in Shetland

Lyrics & Composition: Mariya Takeuchi
Arrangement: Tatsurou Yamashita
Strings Arrangement: Hiroki Inui

We spend winter in the countryside together
A fire's lit in the fireplace
of this house no one will come to
Snow never falls here
Just a terribly dry wind
runs through as if singing
I started knitting with my little hands
A shetland just for you
I'll give you the one and only symbol of love in this world

The days of our dreams are knitted together
and change into a wonderful color
If it's possible then I never
want to go back to town
I like the quiet winters more than anything else
It's the season when we can strangely say
the words "I love you"
I say I love you, and I always will, my dear...
Shetland ni Hoho wo Uzumete

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Takeuchi Mariya
Henkyoku: Yamashita Tatsurou
Strings Arrangement: Inui Hiroki

Futari de sugosu denen no fuyu
Daremo konai kono ie no
Danro ni hi ga tomosareru
Koko dewa yuki ga furu koto mo naku
Hidoku kawaita kaze dake ga
Utau you ni kakenukeru
Chiisa na te de amihajimeta
Anata no tame no shetland
Sekai ni tada hitotsu dake no ai no shirusi wo okurou

Yume no hibi ga amikomarete
Suteki na iro ni natte yuku
Dekiru naraba itsumademo
Machi e wa kaeritakunai
Shizuka na fuyu ga nani yori mo suki
Aishiteru nante kotoba ga
Fushigi ni ieru kisetsu ne
I say I love you, and I always will, my dear...
シェットランドに頬をうずめて

作詞・作曲:竹内まりや
編曲:山下達郎
ストリングスアレンジ:乾裕樹




No comments:

Post a Comment