Wednesday, June 27, 1990

Kirishima Karen - INFINITY

Karen / Karen Kirishima
"INFINITY"
1990.06.27
Karen [Album]

Infinity

Lyrics: Yukinojo Mori
Composition & Arrangement: Kazuhiko Katou

I'm suddenly
snatched away like leaves
towards a vortex drawn by melting fingers

If I just take off
my temporary body, I'll be a deeper me
The waves are hot now

I want to tie
your breath and the ends of the galaxy inside me now

Up and down, from the darkness falls
a ray of light. Round and round
There's nothing, yes, but there's everything

(Genesis) A little bit (Oxygen) of love
(Water) is all we... (Vegetables)

Up and down
Detached from the chains
of country and time, round and round
I learn of a love I can't put into words

(Loneliness) I'll try (Elephant) touching
(Buildings) far away (Science) close by
(Spaceship) A little bit (Wargame) of love
(Sympathy) is all we (Moonbeam) need
(Universe) I will (Music) embrace you
(Jealousy) weakly (Heartbeat) and strongly
(Children) Love (Future) there
(Human) is all we... You & I
INFINITY

Sakushi: Mori Yukinojo
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Katou Kazuhiko

Tokedasu yubi ga
Egaita uzu e konoha no you ni
Futo sarawarete

Tada karisome no
Karada wo nugeba watashi no watashi
Mou atsui nami

Anata no iki to
Ginga no hate wo watashi no naka de ima musubitai

Up and Down yami kara furu
Hitosuji no hikari Round and Round
Nanimo nakute sou subete ga aru no

Genesis ai ga Oxygen chotto
Water areba Vegetables

up and Down
Kuni ya toki no
Kusari kara hanare Round and Round
Kotoba ni nai itoshisa wo shiru

Loneliness tooku Elephant chikaku
Buildings furete Science miru
Spaceship ai ga Wargame chotto
Sympathy areba Moonbeam ii no
Universe yowaku Music tsuyoku
Jealousy daite Heartbeat ageru
Children ai ga Future soko ni
Human areba You & I
INFINITY

作詞:森雪之丞
作曲・編曲:加藤和彦


No comments:

Post a Comment