Wednesday, March 28, 2001

Utada Hikaru - Sunglasses

Distance / Hikaru Utada
"Sunglasses
2001.03.28
Distance [Album]

Sunglasses

Lyrics & Composition: Hikaru Utada
Arrangement: Shin'ichirou Murayama

Whenever I hid my tear marks with sunglasses
I believed I could get stronger little by little
I started realizing that that was odd

I always put on a front, I'm always smiling stubbornly
but, the truth is, you see, I'm a timid pretender about to cry

Make up and fashion are boring if you just hide them
No one tries to show their true colors
I was part of a game like that, oh no

Today's a blue sky too
I give it straight and look the other way
but, the truth is, you see, I'm just a pretender who's not proud of my worries

Someone somewhere understands you
and while the hands you hold out are empty
I'm sure you'll find them
Someone I'm sure I made a promise with
to secretly forgive each other
is there for me too. Today I'll stumble across them

You always put on a front and always smile stubbornly
but, the truth is, you see, even you are a timid pretender

I don't wanna get my hopes up that today the rain will lift
but, the truth is, you see, I'm just a pretender who's not proud of my worries

It's something I can't understand
unless I'm in the same position
God, are you all alone?
That's why you save us. Someone I can only touch with the shadows
that we hold up to our hearts
is there for me too. Today I'll stumble across them
Sunglasses

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Utada Hikaru
Henkyoku: Murayama Shin'ichirou

Namida no ato wo sangurasu de kakusu tabi ni
Sukoshizutsu tsuyoku nareru tte shinjiteta
Sonna no okashii tte kizukidashita

Itsumo tsuyogari bakari iji hatte waratteru kedo
Honto wa ne nakisou de okubyou na pretender

Kakusu dake nara meiku mo fashion mo tsumaranai
Daremo miseyou to shinai shoutai
Sonna geemu ni watashi mo sanka shiteta Oh no

Kyou mo aozora agari
Warikitte yosomi suru kedo
Honto wa ne tada nayami ga jiman ja nai pretender

Dokoka ni tsuujiau hito ga ite
Sashinoberu sono te ga aiteru uchi ni
Kitto mitsukedasu
Hisoka ni yurushiau yakusoku wo
Kawashita hazu no dareka ga
Watashi nimo iru kyou meguriau

Itsumo tsuyogari bakari iji hatte waratteru kedo
Honto wa ne kimi datte okubyou na pretender

Kyou koso wa ame agari kitai shitaku wa nai kedo
Honto wa ne tada nayami ga jiman ja nai pretender

Onaji tachiba ja nakya
Wakatte agerarenai koto
Kamisama hitoribocchi?
Dakara sukueru kokoro ni kazashiau
Kage dake de fureaeru dareka ga
Watashi nimo iru kyou meguriau
サングラス

作詞・作曲:宇多田ヒカル
編曲:村山晋一朗


No comments:

Post a Comment