Wednesday, February 13, 2002

YUZU - Tekuragari no Shita

Again2 / Yuzu
"Tekuragari no Shita"
2002.02.13
"Again2" [Single]

Under the Shadows My Hands Cast

Lyrics & Composition: Kouji Iwasawa

I'm always like this, getting the shadows my hands cast as my ally
There's no more, no less. What the hell's going on?
The small birds sleep peacefully at night
I'm alone in a picture postcard, a ridiculous light groping in the dark

I'm just searching for the fragments that scattered and broke up
The more I think of you so hopelessly, the more it feels like the sky's falling
Depressing hours pass by
Words are so curel at times and pass right before my eyes

It's always like this when the town lights go out
Breathing in air that shouldn't be there, I'm having trouble breathing
The pedestrian bridge was built before I knew it
I still live with the darkness. Today, tomorrow, the day after it'll continue too

Searching for you to the point of breaking into pieces, I wandered about aimlessly
and once I picked up the broken pieces, I didn't know where I was
In a corner of my cluttered room, the long, long journey continues on

I'm just searching for the fragments that scattered and broke up
The more I think of you so hopelessly, the more it feels like the sky's falling

Recently I've even stopped dreaming. I feel like you're gone
But still I'm wanting you. I'm wanting you under the shadows my hands cast
Depressing hours pass by. Words are so cruel at times and pass right before my eyes
Tekuragari no Shita

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Iwasawa Kouji

Tekuragari wo mikata ni tsukete itsumo konna'n da
Sore ijou demo sore ika demo nai sa ittai dou nanda
Yoru wa heiki de neteru kotori
Boku wa ehagaki no naka ni hitori anchuumosaku no bakageta hikari

Chirijiri ni barabara ni natteta kakera sagashiteru dake
Akireru kurai kimi wo omou hodo marude sora ga ochite kisou nanda
Yuuutsu na jikan ga sugiteku
Kotoba wa toki ni zankoku de me no mae wo toorisugite yuku

Machi no akari ga kiete yuku koro itsumo kou nanda
Aru hazu no nai kuuki wo suikonde kokyuu konnan da
Itsu no ma ni yara dekita hodoukyou
Boku wa imadani kurayami to doukyo kyou mo ashita mo asatte mo tsuzuku

Chigireru kurai kimi wo sagashite ate mo naku samayoinagara
Kowareta kakera wo hirottetara koko ga doko da ka wakannaku natteta
Chirakatta heya no sumi de nagai nagai tabi wa tsuzuku

Chirijiri ni barabara ni natteta kakera sagashiteru dake
Akireru kurai kimi wo omou hodo marude sora ga ochite kisou nanda

Saikin yumemiru koto mo nakunatta inakunachatta you na ki ga suru
Soredemo kimi no koto wo hoshigatteru hoshigatteru tekuragari no shita
Yuuutsu na jikan ga sugiteku kotoba wa toki ni zankoku de me no mae wo toorisugite yuku
手暗がりの下

作詞・作曲:岩沢厚治


No comments:

Post a Comment