Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Hayashibara Megumi - Asa Madaki Yoru Watari

Center Color / Megumi Hayashibara
"Asa Madaki Yoru Watari"
2002.09.25
"KOIBUMI" [Single] / center color [Album]
Anime Shrine of the Morning Mist insert song

Early Morning, Crossing the Night

Lyrics: MEGUMI
Composition & Arrangement: Gou Takahashi

Ahead of the morning drops,
thin clouds disappear
palely
The deep, deep night
bids farewell now

The tears I've saddled on myself slowly
return to the heavens
A new pulse quietly takes a breath

Whenever I meet you,
whenever I think of you,
like the wavering water surface,
my heart soundlessly pounds
and, untainted, becomes tranquil

Let's cross over the far-off hills
and call the wind
and wake up right here, right now
I want to tell you
"I love you"
even if I can't voice it
Drifting on the waves
wandering about
I'll arrive at love
It shall be born today
Bathing in the morning sun,
the fog clears now

The vermilion
that the twilight brings
dyes my heart

Loneliness and anxiety
sneak into the gaps

I'm sure humans always
surely repeat
these shaking, sad days
and when we wish for tenderness
and warmth, we long for something

Come now, let's fall asleep
under the moon
of our far-off hometown

I want to tell you
"It'll be okay"
even if you overdo it a little
A place deeper,
deeper than a dream
and a place souls return to
are connected
I feel it
on the other side of this fog
Asa Madaki Yoru Watari

Sakushi: MEGUMI
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Takahashi Gou

Asa no shizuku no saki de
Shirajira to
Usugumo ga kieteku
Fukai fukai yoru ga
Ima wakare wo tsugeru

Kakaekonda namida ga yukkuri to
Sora e to kaetteku
Atarashii kodou ga shizuka ni ikitsuku

Kimi ni deau tabi ni
Kimi wo omou tabi ni
Yureru minamo no you ni
Oto mo naku namiutte
Kiyoraka ni sunde yuku

Tooku oka wo koe
Kaze wo yobi
Ima koko de mezameyou
Kimi ni tsutaetai
Daisuki da yo to
Koe ni naranakutemo
Nami ni tadayotte
Samayotte
Tadoritsuku itoshisa
Kyou ni umareyou
Hikari wo abite
Ima kiri ga hareru

Yuuyami ga tsurete kuru
Shuiro ni
Kokoro ga somatteku

Sabishisa to fuan ga
Sukima ni shinobikomu

Kitto hito wa itsumo
Kitto kurikaeshite
Yureru setsunai hibi
Yasashisa to nukumori wo
Motomete wa kogareteru

Tooi furusato no
Tsuki no moto
Saa nemuri ni tsukou

Kimi ni tsutaetai
Daijoubu da yo to
Sukoshi muri wa shitemo
Yume yori mo fukai
Fukai basho
Kokoro ga kaeru basho
Tsunagatte iru
Kanjite iru yo
Kono kiri no mukou
朝未き・夜渡り

作詞:MEGUMI
作曲・編曲:たかはしごう


No comments:

Post a Comment