Monday, May 3, 2010

Hana - Kuukirikigaku Shoujo to Shounen no Uta


"Kuukirikigaku Shoujo to Shounen no Uta"
2010.05.03
"Kuukirikigaku Shoujo to Shounen no Uta" [Single]
Game Subarashiki Hibi theme song

Song of Aerodynamic Girls and Boys

Lyrics: Sukaji
Composition: szak

The science of angels: Aerodynamics

Standing on the rooftop wall, I look down upon the world
and it starts disappearing. It's overflowing with words
C'mon jumping out, spreading
my wings now

The voice of God: Aerodynamics

Standing on the borderline, I look up at the world
and in it born words fill up the sky
C'mon, spit it out. Rebuild the world

The blue of the sky changes into water

The drowning people sink in the world

I'll push my way through the water with shining wings
And fly with the power
to reach you through the sinking world
Now

A girl's dream is aerodynamics

Standing next to the one I love, I want to keep gazing at them
with few words, just like the air
C'mon, we'll sputter our courage

It's the phrase "I love you" so just for now...

Let me hear the song of the aerodynamic girls and boys

The fish the symbol of restoration, the birds ruling extinction
My aerodynamics: Fly just earnestly, okay?
I'm sure it'll reach
Now
Kuukirikigaku Shoujo to Shounen no Uta

Sakushi: Sukaji
Sakkyoku: szak

Tenshi no kagaku kuukirikigaku

Okujou no hei ni tachi miorosu sekai wa
Kiete naku naru kotoba ni afureteru
Saa tobidase habatake
Watashi no tsubasa yo ima

Kamisama no koe kuukirikigaku

GIRIGIRI no basho ni tachi miageru sekai de
Umareta kotoba sora wo umetsukusu yo
Saa hakidase sekai wo tsukurinaosu'n da

Sora no ao mizu ni kawari

Oboeru hitobito sekai de shizumi

Watashi wa kagayaku tsubasa de mizu wo kakiwakete iku'n da
Anata ni todoku chikara de
Tobu'n da shizunda sekai wo
Ima

Shoujo no yume wa kuukirikigaku

Suki na hito soba ni tachi mitsumete itai no
Kotobasukunaku kuuki no you ni tada
Saa hakidasu yuuki wo

Suki to iu kotoba dakara ima dake wa

Kuukirikigaku shoujo to shounen no uta wo kikasete

Saisei no shouchou no sakana shoumetsu wo tsukasadoru toritachi
Watashi no kuukirikigaku tobu'n da tada hitasura ni ne
Kitto todoku hazu sa
Ima
空気力学少女と少年の詩

作詞:すかぢ
作曲:szak


1 comment: