Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shimotsuki Haruka : "Yume wo Oru Ie" English Lyrics

"Yume wo Oru Ie" is a song released by Shimotsuki Haruka on the Gust label on June 27th, 2012.
The song appears as track #8 on the soundtrack album "Twilight Hour - Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk (Vocal Album)".

The House Weaving Dreams

Lyrics: Kanae Aoki
Composition & Arrangement: Daisuke Achiwa

Tall chimneys at the edge of town
I can always hear bustling voices
Today unchanging, and tomorrow unchanging
Making this and that, every day's noisy

I wonder if I can do it; I wonder if I can do it
The heart I want to create overflows, whirling

I want to someday make the dreams, that I wrote down
on the corner of the notebook full of scribbles, come true
It's unlikely I can do overambitious things, but
I'll try opening the door before my eyes today too
One by one

Once I pass through the forest, the river will be close
I can faintly hear the sound of a brooklet
Today to the east, tomorrow to the west
Searching here and there, every day in a hurry

Even if I find it, and find it
the heart I want to search for overflows, trilled

I want to try sending the small amount of dreams
stuffed in my back full of patchwork
I'm so afraid of going somewhere far, but
I'll go walking on the path continuing before my eyes
Step by step

Even if I wither, even if I yield
when I awake, the sunrise in my window is sparkling

Pure white ridge-lines, rivers twisting thousands of times
In the familiar scenery, today too, tomorrow too
I'll release the interwoven dreams high into the sky
Let them reach into the distance, to your far-off side
Anywhere
Yume wo Oru Ie

Sakushi: Aoki Kanae
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Achiwa Daisuke

Machi no hazure no takai entotsu
Itsudemo kikoeru nigiyaka na koe
Kyou mo kyou tote asu wa asu tote
Are kore tsukutte mainichi dotabata

Dekiru kana dekiru kana
Tsukuritai kokoro ga afurete kurukuru

Rakugaki darake no NOOTO no sumikko ni
Kakitometa yume wo itsuka kanaete mitai
Daisoreta koto wa dekisou mo nai kedo
Me no mae no DOA wo kyou mo hiraite miyou
Hitotsuzutsu

Mori wo sugireba kawa wa mou sugu
Kasuka ni kikoeru seseragi no oto
Kyou wa higashi e asu wa michi e
Achikochi sagashite mainichi atafuta

Mitsuketemo mitsuketemo
Sagashitai kokoro ga afurete wakuwaku

Tsugihagi darake no kaban ni tsumekonda
Nakenashi no yume wo itsuka todokete mitai
Anmari tooi toko iku nowa kowai kedo
Me no mae ni tsudzuku michi wo aruite ikou
Ippozutsu

Shibondemo hekondemo
Mesametara mado niwa asahi ga kirakira

Masshiroi ryousen senkai magaru kawa
Minareta keshiki no naka de kyou mo asu mo
Orinashita yume wo takaku sora ni hanatou
Todoke tooku made haruka na kimi no moto e
Dokomademo
夢を織る家

作詞:青木香苗
作曲・編曲:阿知波大輔

No comments:

Post a Comment