Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SCANDAL - Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne


"Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne"
2013.05.22
"Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne" [Single] / STANDARD [Album]
Movie Ore wa Mada Honki Dashite Nai Dake theme song

I Don't Plan on Seeing You, Take Care, Okay?

Lyrics & Music: Ryota Yanagisawa
Arrangement: Keita Kawaguchi

I searched for our separated hearts in the hustle and bustle of the mornings that come and go
Saying "I'm fine here" as we wait at the traffic light, your familiar profile grows out of sight

Like before it started, like not being in the same world
I wonder if I can do it. I don't want to do it just before I lose you
It suddenly becomes reality, the words are caught in my throat
It turns green. You start to move and say it as you smile

A "Take care, OK?" for never intending to see you again. In the end, I didn't need kindness...
"Farewell" and "See ya", separate so to sever the threads
Hey, I can't see you, so "Take care". If the two of us can love until the end
Then it's fine that I won't separate hands with you, but I'm always lonely after you get far-off

Who was the one to end it? The one who looked away first
Who was stubborn and got angry was me
Suddenly love wins and I finally voice my words
Before it turned red, I called out your name

A "Take care, OK?" for never intending to see you again. "I loved that kind of kindness"
I need to say that before "I'm sorry"...

I can't see you, so "Take care". You won't be able to notice, so "Take care"
You taught me what was more important than "Farewell" and "See ya"
A "Take care, OK?" for not intending to see you. I'm sorry for not knowing until you said it
I turned around just before the flickering light turned red
You waved and smiled again, saying "Take care, OK?"
Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Yanagisawa Ryouta
Henkyoku: Kawaguchi Keita

Hanarete shimatta kokoro to kokoro wo yukikau asa no kensou ni sagashita
"Koko de ii kara" to shingoumachi de iu minareta yokogao mienaku naru kao

Hajimaru mae no you ni onaji sekai ni inai you ni
Dekiru kana shitakunai na ushinau chokuzen
Kyuu ni genjitsu ni natte kotoba wa nodo ni hikakatte
Ao ni naru ugokidasu hohoemu kimi ga iu

Nidoto awanai tsumori no "Genki de ne" saigo ni yasashisa wa iranakatta noni
"Sayonara" toka "Jaa ne" toka ito wo kiru you ni hanashite yo
Nee aenaku naru kara "Genki de" to saigo made futari omoeru nara
Te wa hanasanai mama sore de ii noni tooku naru itsudemo ato kara sabishikute

Owaraseta nowa dare? Saki ni me wo sorashita nowa
Iji wo hatte MUKI ni natta watashi no hou de
Kyuu ni itoshisa ga katte kotoba ga yatto koe ni natte
Aka ni naru sono mae ni kimi no na wo yobikaketa

Nidoto awanai tsumori no "Genki de ne" sonna yasashisa ga daisuki datta koto
"Gomen ne" toka sono mae ni iwanakucha..

Aenaku naru kara "Genki de" to kidzukenaku naru kara "Genki de" to
"Sayonara" toka "Jaa ne" yori daiji na mono wo oshiete kureta
Awanai tsumori no "Genki de ne" iwaseru made wakaranakute gomen ne
Tenmetsu suru shingou ga aka ni naru chokuzen de furimuite
Te wo futta kimi wa mata hohoende "Genki de ne"
会わないつもりの、元気でね

作詞・作曲:柳沢亮太
編曲:川口圭太


No comments:

Post a Comment