Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Shiina Ringo - Shijou no Jinsei

Sandokushi / Ringo Sheena
"Shijou no Jinsei"
2015.01.28
"Shijou no Jinsei" [Single] / Sandokushi [Album]
Drama Marumaruzuma theme song

A Supreme Life

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Ringo Shiina

Please stay quiet for now
Words are sweeter
many more times than the truth

Please turn your gaze away
You're so youthful it hurts
Your innocence pierces me

Resistance unable to defy until ±0
If we both pull each other
we'll have everything but nothing

The more I think of the fate that brought us together
the more the heat of those hands and my heart
burn on
A supreme peace
You're alive
Ah, I love you
Let this silent moment stop
I'll never wish for any more than this

Please keep supporting me anywhere
It's so dangerous and frightening
My hidden ardour

Until I can pay for my crimes to ±0
let my doubts offset each other, yes
A solitude I've won by learning freedom

The more I grieve the fate that can't connect
the more it seems I'm gonna break it
too easily from worry
A supreme pain
I'm alive
Ah, I love you
Let these delicate, real feelings continue
I'll never wish for any more than this
Shijou no Jinsei

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Shiina Ringo

Onegai damatte ite ima wa
Kotoba no hou ga amai no
Hontou no nanbai mo

Onegai shisen wo sorashite
Wakawakashikute itai no
Tsukisasu junjou ga

Sakaraenu kouryoku puramai zero made
Otagai ni hikiaeba
Subete ga atte nanimo nai futari

Dekuwaseta unmei wo omou hodo
Sono te no taion ga kodou ga
Tomotte iku'n da
Shijou no yasuragi
Anata wa ikite iru
Aa, aishite iru
Kono shizuka na shunkan yo tomatte
Kore ijou wa kesshite nozonde inai

Onegai sasaete ite dokoka
Abunakkashikute kowai no
Kakushita netsujou ga

Tsugunau zaika wa puramai zero made
Utagai de sousai yo sou
Jiyuu wo oboete kachitotta kodoku

Musubarenai unmei wo ureu hodo
Amari ni kantan de fuan de
Kowashichaisou yo
Shijou no kurushimi
Watashi wa ikite iru
Aa, aishite iru
Kono aeka na jikkan yo tsuzuite
Kore ijou wa kesshite nozonde inai
至上の人生

作詞・作曲・編曲:椎名林檎




No comments:

Post a Comment