Saturday, August 1, 2020

Yamaide Aiko - Hanamaru


"Hanamaru"
2020.08.01
"Hanamaru" [Single]

Flower Seal

Lyrics: Megu Ensaka
Composition & Arrangement: Megu Ensaka & Takayuki Ota

It's started again still vague
This once a life time life/story1
Let's get a fresh start with "ready, go"
Don't make a false start

"You can just do it as you wanna"
They're really irresponsible adults
Even though at best they complain about this or that
so much on the way

Somehow recently I've come to understand
the correct interpretation the world speaks of
I'm sure I'll be praised if I do this
It's unexpectedly simple

"Tomorrow I'll live more selfishly
like myself"
I've kept saying that over and over
How many days is it now with today?

Please give me a flower seal. Please make it super flashy
Say I've done really well
Just as you wish
I was able to live as a good girl, right?
Even if they laugh, saying it's whitewashing,
I bluff and say that I don't worry about
what others say,
but it bothers me again no matter what
I hate this

While I've been making forced smiles
at stupid, corny jokes for so long,
I've already forgotten
what I really like

I can't determine whether it's black or white
so I'll choose gray again, but
half-baked colors always
get erased by strong colors

Please give me a flower seal. Please give me a lot
Saying it's not the end of the world
and lusting for things
but there's no purpose anywhere, is there?
Saying things won't change even if you try hard
Acting like you understand and pretending to be cool
Don't add points
you're just subtracting points, look
I hate this

"I don't need a flower seal anymore"
Toss the red pen in the rubbish bin
Tomorrow for sure
I wanna try living unstylishly
Even if I'm wrong, it'll be okay
I won't worry about the world's correct interpretation
I say that proudly
but I worry about things right away no matter what

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this
I hate this. I hate this...

It's started again still vague
This once a life time life/story1
Anyway, I' m gonna go to sleep now for today
'cause tomorrow I'll wake early

* - "Hanamaru" is a mark given to children on their homework and the like for a job well done * [1] - the kanji is written as "life", but is sung as "story"
Hanamaru

Sakushi: Ensaka Megu
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Ensaka Megu & Ota Takayuki

Aimai na mama hajimacchatta
Ichido kiri no monogatari
Issee no de shikirinaosou
FURAINGU shinai de

"Yaritai you ni yatte mirya ii sa"
Hontou musekinin na OTONA
Douse tochuu de nandakanda ippai
Monku wo iu kuse ni

Nantonaku saikin wakatte kita
Sekai no iu seikai ga
Kou surya kitto homerareru'n da
Igai to tanjun da na

"Ashita koso wa jibun rashiku
Motto wagamama ni ikiru'n da"
Sou nandomo ii-tsuzukete sa
Kyou de nannichime darou?

Hanamaru choudai DOhade ni choudai
Taihen yoku dekimashita tte sa
Onozomi doori
Orikou-san ni ikite koreta desho?
Kireigoto tte warawaretatte
Tanin no iu koto wa ki ni shinai tte
Tsuyogattatte
Mata ki ni natte shimau'n da douse
Mou iya da na

Zutto tsumannai oyaji GYAGU ni
Aisowarai shiteru uchi ni
Hontou wa jibun wa nani ga suki ka
Mou wasurechatta yo

Shiro ka kuro ka kimerarenai kara
Mata GUREE wo eranjau kedo
Chuutohanpa na iro wa itsumo sa
Tsuyoi iro ni kesareteku

Hanamaru choudai takusan choudai
Betsu ni heru mon ja nai'n da shi tte
Yokubattatte
Tsukaimichi wa doko nimo nai desho?
Ganbattatte kawaranai tte
Wakatta FURI de KAKKOtsukechatte
Katen shinai de
Genten bakka shichau'n da hora ne
Mou iya da na

Hanamaru nante mou iranai tte
AkaPEN wo GOMIbako ni sutete sa
Ashita koso wa
KAKKOwaruku ikite mitai'n da
Machigaetatte daijoubu tte
Sekai no seikai wa ki ni shinai tte
Mune hattatte
Sugu ki ni natte shimau'n da douse

Mou iya da na mou iya da na mou iya da na
Mou iya da yo mou iya da yo...

Aimai na mama hajimacchatta
Ichido kiri no monogatari
Toriaezu kyou wa mou nechaokka
Ashita hayai kara
はなまる

作詞:遠坂めぐ
作曲・編曲:遠坂めぐ、太田貴之




No comments:

Post a Comment