Sunday, November 8, 2020

POLKADOT STINGRAY - Keshin

Nanimono (Who are you?) / Polkadot StingrayNanimono (Who are you?) / Polkadot Stingray
"Keshin"
2020.11.08
"Keshin" [Single] / Nanimono [Album]
App A.I.M.$-All you need is Money- gang theme

Personification

Lyrics & Composition: Shizuku
Arrangement: POLKADOT STINGRAY

Your earphones are still tangled
Endings are always sudden
Is the reason I can't take my eyes off you
because you're dangerous?

What's justice? Is it the enemy of evil?
It's far off from dramatic, but
inside my shell
is the promised Shangri-la

Hoping for something
is stupid, isn't it?
Is it not for my own self? Even now
My heavy hair sways in anti-gravity
It's so beautiful I wanna cut it off

I want you
I love you
I hate you
But I need you
I hate you
I dunno. I dunno anymore
The night's longer than you think
I hate you
Anti-gravity? That's a lie
All you need is money
Don't pry anymore
I don't know anything still too?

I wanted to stay smiling in front of you
Eyes reflect blue light
and they search for an invisible you
Floating and sinking in this BPM

Your earphones are still tangled
That adorable excuse
doesn't seem like a lie, right?
A CinemaScope daydream

Acting like an idiot
where are you looking?
Quotation marks surround you
"I love you"
Who is that about?
You're too selfish; it's too late now of all times

I want you
I love you
I hate you
But I need you
I love you and hate you
Leave me be, already
I can't understand how to call this love
I hate you
I've gotta escape tonight
Pain, pain...
won't go away
I'm not as kind as you think

Even if I hope,
who is it for?
I hate you
now of all times
You don't need to be a hero of justice
It's a lie from my beloved you

I want you
I love you
I hate you
But I need you
I hate you
I know. I know
A face so pretty I wanna warp it
I hate you
Anti-gravity? That's a lie
All I need is you
I wanna give up now
I heard the voice of your personification with a similar face laugh
Keshin

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Shizuku
Henkyoku: POLKADOT STINGRAY

Kimi no IYAHON ga mata karamatte iru
Owari nante itsudemo totsuzen da
Me ga hanasenai nowa
Kimi ga ayaui kara ka?

Nani ga seigi ka? Aku no teki nano ka
DORAMATIKKU niwa hodotooi ga
Jibun no kara no naka wa
Yakusoku sareta tougenkyou

Kitai shite iru noga
BAKA mitai ja nai?
Jibun no tame ja nai no? Ima mo
Omoi kami ga yureru hanjuuryoku
Kirei sugite kiriotoshitai

I want you
I love you
I hate you
But I need you
Kimi ga kirai da
Wakannai, wakannai mou
Kimi ga omou yori mo yoru wa nagai
I hate you
Hanjuuryoku? Nante ne, uso da
All you need Is Money
Mou sensaku shinai de
Watashi mo mada nanimo shiranai no?

Kimi no mae dewa egao de itakatta
BURUURAITO hansha suru gankyuu ga
Mienai kimi wo sagasu
Uki shizumu kono BPM

Kimi no IYAHON wa mada karamatte iru
Itaike na sono iiwake ga
Uso da to omoenai ne
SHINEMASUKOOPU no hakuchuumu

BAKA na furishite
Doko wo miteru no?
Kimi kakomu kagikakko
Aishiteru tte
Sore, dare no koto?
Katte-sugite imasara osoi

I want you
I love you
I hate you
But I need you
Kimi ga suki de kirai da
Hottoite yo, mou
Kore wo ai to yobu ki ga shirenai
I hate you
Kon'ya, nigenakya naranai
Itai no itai no, ga
Tonde ikanai'n da
Kimi ga omou hodo yasashiku wa nai

Kitai shitatte
Dare no tame?
Kimi ga kirai da
Imasara sa
Seigi no HIIROO ja nakute ii
Itoshii kimi no uso da

I want you
I love you
I hate you
But I need you
Kimi ga kirai da
Wakatteru, wakatteru'n da yo
Yugamasetai hodo kirei na kao
I hate you
Hanjuuryoku? Nante ne, uso da
All I need is you
Mou kousan shitai yo
Kimi ni nita kao no keshin ga warau koe wo kiita
化身

作詞・作曲:雫
編曲:ポルカドットスティングレイ




No comments:

Post a Comment