Wednesday, December 16, 2020

POLKADOT STINGRAY - Nanimono

Nanimono (Who are you?) / Polkadot StingrayNanimono (Who are you?) / Polkadot Stingray
"Nanimono"
2020.12.16
Nanimono [Album]

Who Are You?

Lyrics & Composition: Shizuku
Arrangement: POLKADOT STINGRAY

Aah
Goodbye
Novel with a happy end
Don't go
Rushing delusions

Friday afternoon
Don't you wanna dance always?
Like the wind
The moon is pretty, right?

Hey, let me stay by your side
The asphalt grows far away
The color of curiosity
Only for those I love
with overflowing affection
The worst person

I wanna drown
I don't need a refrain
It's decoration, right?
Even this is a dream

Blind
Blooming passion
Keep smiling
I've gone and met you...

Can I say I've fallen in love?
Tell me the true story
Turn off the TV
Burning your eyes
I won't make you a promise
Hey, what kinda face
would you stop that brilliance with for me?

Like waking from a dream
start from scratch
That true form
is so lonely and happy
Farewell to humanity
Like a fairy-tale

A heat haze only visible to my eyes
Nanimono

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Shizuku
Henkyoku: POLKADOT STINGRAY

Aa
SAYONARA sa
HAPPII ENDO no shousetsu
Ikanai de
Hashiru mousou

Kinyou gogo
Itsumo odorimasen ka
Kaze no you
Tsuki ga kirei desho

Nee soba ni isasete yo
Tooku natte iku ASUFARUTO
Koukishin no iro
Afureru aijou de
Aishite iru mono ni dake
Saitei no hito

Oboretai
RIFUREIN wa iranai
Kazari desho
Kore datte yume

Moumoku sa
Kaika shite yuku jounetsu
Waratte ite
Deatte shimatta

Koishita to ieyou ka
Hontou no hanashi wo
TEREBI keshite
Hitomi wo moyashite
Yakusoku wa shinai yo
Nee, donna kao wo shite
Sono kagayaki wo tomete kurenai ka

Yume kara sameru you na
Hakushi ni modoshite
Sono shoutai ga
Sabishikute ureshii
Jinrui ni sayonara
Otogibanashi no you

Watashi no me ni dake wa mieru kagerou
何者

作詞・作曲:雫
編曲:ポルカドットスティングレイ


No comments:

Post a Comment