Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Hata Motohiro : "Nakiwarai no Episode" English Lyrics

NAKI WARAI NO EPISODE / Motohiro HataNAKI WARAI NO EPISODE / Motohiro Hata
"Nakiwarai no Episode"
2021.01.27
"Nakiwarai no Episode" [Single]
Drama Ochoyan theme song

An Episode of Laughing and Crying

Written by Motohiro Hata

I felt like something was still missing
with just the sun I drew with my orange crayon

A tear-colored blue overflows and spreads
Look, it's the usual sky

This isn't a dream (it's like a dream)
It's painful when I get hurt (it's not a lie)
I want to love you no matter what today it is...

I don't want to give up on smiling. Wise men profit from their mistakes. Yeah, I can get stronger
If the scabs have disappeared, I hope you'll listen to this episode of laughing and crying

"I'm sure you can forget once time passes"
I really still can't believe that, though

I can't stay waiting until my tears dry
'cause, hey, right away will be a new morning

I want to stay in a fever (I want to dream_
It's not the end yet (it won't end)
I can depict any tomorrow

I start wanting to meet your smile, but now I'm not gonna complain. Yeah, I'm acting tough
Once my stomach growls, it's the sign it's okay. Let's go through days of laughing and crying

I don't want to give up on smiling. Wise men profit from their mistakes. Yeah, I can get stronger
If the scabs have disappeared, I hope you'll listen to this episode of laughing and crying
Nakiwari no Episode

Written by Hata Motohiro

ORENJI no KUREYON de egaita taiyou dake ja
Mada nanika tarinai ki ga shita

Namidairo shita BURUU koborete hirogatte
Hora itsumodoori no sora

Kore wa yume ja nai (yume mitai)
Kizutsukeba itai (uso ja nai)
Donna kyou mo aishitai noni na

Egao wo akirametakunai yo korondemo tada dewa okinai sou tsuyoku nareru
Kasabuta ga kieta nara kiite kureru to ii na nakiwarai no EPISOODO wo

Toki ga tateba kitto wasurerareru yo nante
Mada totemo shinjikirenai kedo

Namida ga kawaku made matterarenai
Datte hora sugu atarashii asa

Mugamuchuu de itai (yumemitai)
Mada owari ja nai (owaranai)
Donna asu mo egakeru'n da yo na

Egao ni aitaku naru keredo ima wa demo yowane wa hakanai sou tsuyogatteru
Onaka no oto ga nattara daijoubu no SAIN da nakiwarai no hibi wo ikou

Egao wo akirametakunai yo korondemo tada dewa okinai sou tsuyoku nareru
Kasabuta ga kieta nara kiite kureru to ii na nakiwarai no EPISOODO wo
泣き笑いのエピソード

Written by 秦基博




No comments:

Post a Comment