Wednesday, December 1, 2021

MISIA - Ai ni Mada Yurete Iru

Hello Love / MISIAHello Love / MISIA
"Ai ni Mada Yurete Iru"
2021.12.01
HELLO LOVE [Album]

I'm Still Wavering in Love

Lyrics: Neko Oikawa
Composition: Hiromasa Ijichi

Late at night when I couldn't sleep, I reread my memories
as I turned the pages blurred by pain

Searching for a reason to hate you
I just wander in a maze

I still love. Even now I'm still wavering
My hopes for the future
can't replace love
I realize that

I put a bookmark of tears; I still want to remember
the two of us the day we met and the glimmering scenery

In the corner of time, covered in dust
until it becomes one of a dream

I still love. I'm still wavering in love
All alone
I can live strongly
I'd gotten a heart like that, and yet...

I still love. Even now I'm still wavering
In the peaceful days
there's no replacement
for love or for you either
Ai ni Mada Yurete Iru

Sakushi: Oikawa Neko
Sakkyoku: Ijichi Hiromasa

Nemurenai yofuke ni yomikaeshita kioku
Setsunasa de nijinda PEEJI wo mekuri-nagara

Kirai ni nareru riyuu wo sagashite
Meiro no naka wo samayou dake

I still love ima mo mada yurete iru
Asu e no kibou wa
Ai no kawari niwa naranai
Sou kizuite shimau no

Namida no shiori hasami mada oboete itai
Deatta hi no futari kirameite ita keshiki wo

Toki no katasumi hokori wo kabutte
Yume no hitotsu ni naru toki made

I still love ai ni mada yurete iru
Hitorikiri de
Tsuyoku ikirareru
Kokoro nara te ni ireta noni

I still love ima mo mada yurete iru
Odayaka na hibi wa
Ai no kawari nimo
Anata no kawari nimo naranai
愛にまだ揺れている

作詞:及川眠子
作曲:伊秩弘将


No comments:

Post a Comment