Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Mr.Children - Ohayou

Miss You / Mr.Children
"Ohayou"
2023.10.04
miss you [Album]

'Morning

Lyrics & Composition: Kazutoshi Sakurai
Arrangement: Mr.Children

'Morning
When I wake up, you're still there
'Morning, 'morning
'Morning, 'morning
I'm sure today's gonna be a good day

I'll give you something
I don't have anything
worth keeping, though
More than half the capacity
of this heart of mine is yours

I can see
the receipt of the supermarket you went to yesterday
in the rubbish bin
And like this
mine and your life piles up little by little

There aren't really any spaces
we can leave our bicycles in front of the station
so let's walk to the station
That way we can talk longer

Welcome home
I feel ashamed leaving my luggage right there
but I want you to hang out with me for a bit
I made this kinda melody

There are 2 or 3 canned beers in the fridge
That's the one thing I try not to be out of
Choose your favorite
You can open it for me
Restoke it tomorrow

There should be some cheese in there
that's just before the expiration date
Just that's our dinner
The dinning table's so happy

Tomorrow will be the key from here on
'cause I have important work to do
I'll leave it at that for today
Thank you, good night

'Morning
From here on you'll always be here
'Morning, 'morning
'Morning, 'morning
I'm sure today's gonna be a good day
Ohayou

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sakurai Kazutoshi
Henkyoku: Mr.Children

Ohayou
Mezameru to mada kimi wa soko ni ite
Ohayou ohayou
Ohayou ohayou
Kitto kyou wa ii hi da

Ageyou
Mottai tsukeru you na mono wa
Motte nai kedo
Boku no kokoro sono youseki no
Hanbun ijou wa kimi no da

Gomibako no naka ni
Kimi ga kinou itta
Suupaa no reshiito ga mieru
Konna fuu ni boku to
Kimi no seikatsu ga sukoshizutsu kasanaru

Ekimae niwa jitensha wo okeru basho ga
Amari nai kara
Aruite eki made mukaou
Sono hou ga nagaku hanaseru

Okaeri
Nimotsu wo oite sugu de ki ga hikeru kedo
Hon no chotto dake tsukiatte hoshii
Konna merodi ga dekita yo

Reizoko no naka ni kanbiiru ga ni, sanbon
Sore dake wa kakasanai you ni shiteru
Suki nano wo erande
Akete kurete ii yo
Ashita hojuu shitoite

Shoumikigen girigiri no
Chiizu mo haitteru hazu da yo
Tada sore dake no yuushoku
Shiawase sugiru shokutaku

Asu wa kongo no kagi ni naru
Daiji na shigoto ga aru kara
Kyou wa kono hen ni shite okou
Arigatou ne oyasumi

Ohayou
Kore kara wa itsudatte kimi ga iru
Ohayou ohayou
Ohayou ohayou
Kyou mo kitto ii hi da
おはよう

作詞・作曲:桜井和寿
編曲:Mr.Children


No comments:

Post a Comment