Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Mr.Children - Party is over

Miss You / Mr.Children
"Party is over"
2023.10.04
miss you [Album]

Party Is Over

Lyrics & Composition: Kazutoshi Sakurai
Arrangement: Mr.Children

I drink up my bourbon soda
and spin the ice in my glass
Party is over
"I have no regrets"
If I declare that
it'd probably be a lie

I wonder if the guitar the pinup rock star burnt
completly burnt up
after that?

Suspended in the past
making the present a throne
and living on is the folly of fools
I'll get up and leave now
But where to go?
Not even flaring up
I can feel the smoldering flames

It's probably so. From the beginning
I couldn't carry-over
according to the scenario you wrote
and couldn't leave anything for the future
Even my heart is empty

The long-sleeve T-shirt and denim
tangled in the washing machine
are just like us that summer

I don't wanna do anything
but if I just close my eyes
I'll only see you so radiantly so
I'll return to the usual me
Under the guise of whimsy
while burning the scenery beyond the viewfinder
in my memories, I'll go towards the sea

You're not the kind of person
who pops open champagne and gets excited
in front of someone crying
In a place I can't see
with someone I don't know

Dwelling in the past
neglecting the present
and then dying is the folly of fools
C'mon, I'll face forward and walk
But where to go?
Putting my hand to my chest
I can feel warm flames
But the party is over
Party is over

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sakurai Kazutoshi
Henkyoku: Mr.Children

Baabon sooda nomihoshite
Gurasu no koori mawashiteru
Party is over
"Miren nanka nai"
Sou iikiite shimaeba
Uso ni natte shimau no kamo na

Pinnappu no rokku sutaa ga moyashita
Gitaa wa sono ato de
Kanzen nenshou shita'n darou ka?

Kako ni todomatte
Ima wo oza natte
Ikite iku nante orokamono no gukou
Mou seki wo tatte kaerou
Demo doko e mukaeba ii?
Moeagare mo sezu ni
Kusubutteru honoo wo kanjiru noni

Tabun sou da hajime kara
Kimi ga kaita shinario no toori
Kyarii oobaa dekizu
Mirai e nanimo nokose ya shinai
Kokoro no naka made karappo sa

Sentakuki no naka demo tsureau
Ron T to denimu wa
Ano natsu no futari mitai

Nanimo shitakunakute
Tada me wo tsubuttetatte
Mabushii kurai ni kimi dake utsuru no
Itsumo no boku ni kaerou
Kimagure wo yosootte
Faindaagoshi no keshiki wo
Yakitsukenagara umi e to

Naiteru hito no mae de
Shanpan akete hashagu you na
Kimi ja nai darou
Boku no mienai basho de
Boku no shiranai dareka to

Kako ni kodawatte
Ima wo okotatte
Shinde iku nante orokamono no gukou
Saa mae wo muite arukou
Demo doko e mukaeba ii?
Mune ni te wo atereba
Atataka na honoo wo kanjiru noni
Demo Party is over
Party is over

作詞・作曲:桜井和寿
編曲:Mr.Children


No comments:

Post a Comment