Wednesday, April 25, 2001

Ketsumeishi - Familia


"Familia"
2001.04.25
"Familia" [Single]

Familia

Lyrics: Ryouji Ootsuka
Composition: Ryou Tanaka

Those hands speaking out, all the love surrounding me
That scene of us laughing together - whenever I remember them, I feel at ease

Sponging off you, overdone, always talking about dreams
but I've changed a little too
Mom and Dad, my older brother, when I take this opportunity
to look back on the days we spent together, I caused you so much trouble.
Now I'm at the age I know right and wrong. It's the time to know, more than body and soul
You were thinking of me when lecturing me
I was so shameless when you tried giving to me
When I try to be away, aah I miss you
Now you're face is all wrinkled
Feeling the same blood, I wanna say it today too:
Yeah, from the bottom of my heart, thank you to my parents

I rented a small room for the first time
I got a little luxury
but returning home alone tonight too to my dark room
I miss the warmth. Instead, there's an empty hole in my heart
What'll I fill it with? I guess with a wife and kids I'll get later?
No scolding, just a phone call at the end of the day
My drawer's full of Mom's letters
Every day's usual, my mind blurs
That one word rings true now of all time
I was protected as usual, even if apart
From here on, I wanna protect them no matter what happens

Mother's eyes always smile gently as she speaks to me
Father's voice always echoes in my heart as he speaks to me

Before long god gave me a life-long partner
I was passionate about the life given to me
"Be attached to me," winning them over, naming you Miyabi
Let my feelings come true. Let it reach you
You're my rock, but before long you leave
That's spoilt of me too, so considerate, before long it'll be a funny story
If you're in trouble, come back to my side. If things go well, I'll protect my family

I was just going through the motions
Still too close, it was getting in my way
It's not just thanks to my parents
but before I knew it, their backs got smaller
Sooner or later
I'll have a child someday and know debt owed to my parents
Returning home, turning on the family light
Even if I only come home once in a while
my strict father's round and gray
my mother's a little thin and wearing glasses
My gratitude and feelings won't change in the future
I'll show here something I can do now

Those hands speaking out, all the love surrounding me
Children's hands speaking out, I'll always be watching by your side

From the time I was born in this world
they say I was a kid who cried and laughed a lot
It's been a long time now since that day I first heard about it
A normal family in the city, satisfied, I looked out over them
In a room full of love, laughter flutters about
A love spilling over leaked out
You let me look ahead, but gave a slap
to the face when I was whining that it was hard
I remember that pain even now
Before I know it, yeah, I'm not so sure
I'll appreciate it more than anyone else
It's not a substitute for a thank-you letter
but live a long life forever!
Nurtured by love from birth, I've grown up
I'll spread my wings together with lots of friends
I wanna support you if we give each other praise
A once-in-a-lifetime encounter in this small world...
Familia

Sakushi: Ootsuka Ryouji
Sakkyoku: Tanaka Ryou

Kataridasu ano ryoute tsutsumikomu ai no subete
Waraiau ano koukei omoidasu tabi yasuragu

Sunekajiri ue bakari yume bakari katari
Makutteta ore mo sukoshi wa kawari
Chichihaha aniki kore wo ki ni sugoshita hibi
Furikaeru toki kaketa meiwaku ima ja zen'aku
Wakaru toshi wakaru toki kokoro yori
Sono kogoto mo ore wo omotte no koto
Ataerarete mireba atsukamashii
Hanarete mireba aa natsukashii
Ima to natte wa shiwa to natta sono kao ni
Onaji chi kanji kyou mo iitai
Sou ryoushin kara ryoushin ni arigatou gozaimasu

Hajimete karita chiisa na heya
Sasayaka na zeitaku wo eta ga
Koyoi mo hitori modoru ieji kurai heya
Nukumori ga natsukashii kawari aita kokoro no ana
Nani de umaru ka ato morau tsuma to ko kana?
Kogoto mo naku shuumatsu denwa nomi
Hikidashi tamatta haha no tegami
Higoto atarimae bokasu kigokoro
Imasara mi ni shimiru ano hitokoto
Hanaretemo kawarazu mamorareteta
Kore kara nani ga attemo mamoritai

Kataridasu haha no me ga itsumo yasashiku hohoemu
Kataridasu chichi no koe itsumademo mune ni hibiku

Yagate shougai no hanryo ni kami sazukatta
Azukatta inochi ni omoi wa atsukatta
Ore ni natsuke to tenazuke Miyabi to nazuke
Omoi yo kanae kimi ni todoke
Ore no sasae kimi wa yagate hanarebanare de
Sore mo amae iki na yagate waraibanashi de
Komattara ore no moto e modore kazoku awayokuba ore ga mamoru

Tada nanigenaku sugoshiteta
Mada chikasugiru koto jama shiteta
Ryoushin dake no okage ja nai ga
Kizukeba chiisaku natteta senaka
Hayaku naru tomo osoku tomo
Itsuka wa ko wo mochi shiru oya no on
Ie ni kaeri kazoku no hi wo tomoso
Tama ni shika ie ni modorenakutemo
Kibishii chichi maruku shiragamajiri
Haha wa sukoshi yasete megane dayori
Kono saki kawaranai kansha omoi
Ima dekiru nanika wo koko ni shimesu

Kataridasu ano ryoute tsutsumikomu ai no subete
Kataridasu kodomo no te itsumademo soba de miteru

Kono yo ni umareta koro kara
Yoku naki yoku warau ko datta to
Hajimete kikasareta ano hi kara mou zuibun tachi
Machi no naka ni arifureta ikka mitasareta miwataseta
Aijou no tsumatta heya dewa tobikau waraigoe ga
Moreta koboreru hodo no ai yo
Mae wo mukasete kureta ga tsurai to
Itta yowane ni kureta binta
Ima demo omoidasu ano itami ga
Ki ga tsukeba sou dou daro
Hoka no dare yori mo kansha shiyou
Kanshajou no kawari niwa naranai ga
Itsumademo nagaiki shiro!
Tanjou kara aijou ni hagukumarete seichou
Ooku no tomo to tomo ni sou hanabatakou
Tatae ataeau naraba sasaetai
Semai sekai mata to nai deai...
ファミリア

作詞:大塚亮二
作曲:田中亮




No comments:

Post a Comment