Monday, August 12, 2013

Kikuo - Aishite Aishite Aishite

Kikuo Miku3: Kikuo / Kikuo
"Aishite Aishite Aishite"
2013.08.12
Kikuo Miku 3 [Album]

Love Me, Love Me, Love Me

Lyrics & Composition: Kikuo

Long ago, long ago, I was collared
"I want somebody. I want somebody," I shout - a cursed collar

Don't get angry, don't abandon me, don't go anywhere (hey)
It strangles me hard, it strangles me till I puke, when no one, no one is around

Good grades, right? Hey, hey, I'm a good girl, aren't I?
I'm a cute girl, aren't I? Hey, hey, I'm a good girl, aren't I? It hurts, hey

Love me, love me, love me. More and more. Love me, love me like crazy

It hurts, it hurts. Break this, break this spell. Hey, it can't be stopped, aah

Though my body, my body grows bigger, my collar's small
It starts hurting. It's not enough. I need more, I need more people

I won't lose to anyone in my class. I'm a pretty and good girl, aren't I? (Hey)
More than that girl, more than any other girl, everyone look at me

Behind the gym, I profess my feelings for you
You can't believe it, right? I like you. I like filthy you

Love me, love me, love me. I'll give you everything. I'll have you, have you shoulder everything
It's not enough. You're not enough. I'll never let yo go. Aah, I'm sorry

Love me, love me, love me. More and more. Love me, love me like crazy
It hurts. I won't let go. It hurts. More and more, hey, I'm so happy. Aah

I'm so happy, aah
Aishite Aishite Aishite

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kikuo

Haruka tooi tooi mukashi makareta kubiwa
Hito ga hoshii hito ga hoshii to sakebu noroi no kubiwa

Okoranai de misutenai de dokomo ikanai de (nee)
Tsuyoku shimeru haku made shimeru hito ga inai inai to

Ii seiseki desho nee nee ii ko desho
Kawaii ko desho nee nee ii ko deshou kurushii nee

Aishite aishite aishite motto motto aishite aishite kuruoshii hodo ni

Kurushii kurushii jubaku wo toite toite nee tomerarenai aa

Karada karada ookiku nattemo chiisai kubiwa
Kurushiku naru tarinaku naru hito ga hito ga tarinai

Kurasu no dare nimo makenai kirei na ii ko deshou (nee)
Ano ko yori mo dono ko yori mo daremo kare mo watashi wo mite yo

Taiikukan-ura anata ni kokuhaku wo
Uso mitai desho anata ga suki nano kitanai anata ga

Aishite aishite aishite zenbu ageru anata ni anata ni zenbu seotte morau
Tarinai anata ga tarinai hanasanai yo aa gomen nasai

Aishite aishite aishite motto motto aishite aishite kuruoshii hodo ni
Kurushii hanasanai kurushii motto motto nee shiawase nano aa

Shiawase nano aa
愛して愛して愛して

作詞・作曲:きくお


No comments:

Post a Comment