Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Obukuro Nariaki - Selfish

Bunriha no Natsu / Nariaki Obukuro
"Selfish"
2018.04.04
"Selfish" [Single] / Bunriha no Natsu [Album]

Selfish

Lyrics & Composition: Nariaki Obukuro

When the silence of the cars passing by left me alone
I felt a small anger at the distant mountains I didn't know the name of

I must have looked ridiculous to you in those days
Nothing gets through, so where do I start?

I wasn't writing because I wanted to add beauty to the times
You don't need to know anymore

I got a cigarette for the first time in a while, and when I inhaled it on the veranda
the moon at midday seemed to move and all my worries disappear

Children go home, striking puddles with their roughly folded umbrellas
"That's like me"
But still you won't smile

I wasn't writing because I wanted to add beauty to the times
You don't need to know anymore

But come see me just for today
Just for today

Instead of a star picture book, let me cross the night in a daze
See through the indelible lies and someday abandon me
Selfish

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Obukuro Nariaki

Sugita kuruma no shizukesa ga boku wo hitori ni saseta koro
Namae mo shiranai tooi yama ni oboeta chiisa na ikari

Sono koro no boku wa kimi niwa kitto okashiku mieta darou
Nanimo tsutawaranai noni nani kara tsutaereba ii

Jidai ni hana wo soetakute fude wo totte ita wake ja nai
Mou kimi wa wakaranakute ii

Hisabisa ni tabako wo moratte BERANDA de iki wo suikomu to
Hiru no tsuki ga ugoite miete subete no nayami ga kiete yuku

Zatsu ni tatanda amagasa de mizutamari wo tsuite kaeru kodomo
"Are wa watashi ni nite iru"
Soredemo kimi wa warawanai

Jidai ni hana wo soetakute fude wo totte ita wake ja nai
Mou kimi wa wakaranakute ii

Demo kyou dake wa ai ni kite
Kyou dake wa

Hoshi no zukan no kawari ni muchuu de yoru wo koesasete
Kienai uso wo miyabutte itsuka tsukihanashite kure
Selfish

作詞・作曲:小袋成彬




No comments:

Post a Comment