Monday, May 27, 2019

Shiina Ringo - TOKYO

Sandokushi / Ringo Sheena
"TOKYO"
2019.05.27
Sandokushi [Album]

Tokyo

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Ringo Shiina

I woke up with the same dream. Why does a man from the past appear again now?
Someone I don't even remember the eyebrows or eyes of is a far-off hazy moon.
Ambiguous. A strange scene where I spent time looking at a face like that.
Dreams are bright and refreshing most of the time. It's like it was projecting desires at best
and were we frolicking so happily and foolishly?
Aah, it's so tiresome. Only my head's clear.
This life doesn't connect anywhere or to anyone. Aah, it's heavy.
My ego's too much for me. Put me back in the middle of my dream quick. I don't wanna stay awake.

When slightly feverish eyes take a defiant attitude, the present world gets stormy and provoking.
I was very careful, holding an umbrella. Yet I'm wet. They say I'm unlucky.
Well, it's so tiresome. Feet weep, dripping wet. This path doesn't continue anywhere, to anyone.
Well, it's so ugly. My past I was on the wrong path. Whether I go or go home, I'm condemned
I wanna disappear. Yeah, my life's desparate for the time being.
I'm so sad I can't bear it anymore. Hey, I wanted to at least be loved. Even once.

I wonder what kinda end I'll die with? Not relying on anyone as always,
being alone forever is long. A future of no importance.
I wanna cut it short and disappear. Engulf me, Tokyo.
TOKYO

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Shiina Ringo

Onaji yume me mezameta. Naze ima mata mukashi no otoko nado arawareru.
Mayu ya me de sae oboete inai aite ja haruka oboro no tsuki.
Aimaimoko. Sonna kao wo mite sugoshite ita, myou na bamen.
Yume wa jicchuuhakku haremoyou sugasugashiku. Seizei ganbou wo utsushidashite iru you de,
Baka ni shiawasesou ni hashaide itakke.
Aa shindoi wa. Atama nomi saete iru.
Doko tomo dare tomo tsunagaranai kono inochi. Aa omoi wa.
Moteamashita jiga. Isoide yume no tochuu ni modoshite. Okite itakunai.

Binetsu wo obita mabuta ga inaoru to, utsutsu no sekai wa aremoyou imaimashiku.
Kasa mo tazusae youishuutou datta. Da noni nurete iru jibun. Fukou nanda tte.
Maa shindoi yo. Shitodo ni naku ashi. Doko e mo dare e mo tsuzuite inai kono michi.
Maa minikui yo. Fumihazushita kako. Ikedomo kaeredomo semerarete
Usete shimaitai. Sou touzashinogi ni hisshi no jinsei.
Kanashikute mou taerarenai. Nee semete aisarete mitakatta. Hitodo demo.

Donna saigo wo mukaete shinu'n darou. Kawarazu dare nimo amaezu,
Zutto hitori nara nagai wa. Takagashireta mirai.
Mijikaku kiriagete kiesaritai. Nomikonde Toukyou.
TOKYO

作詞・作曲・編曲:椎名林檎


No comments:

Post a Comment