Thursday, June 13, 2024

Sheena Ringo - Kouzen no Himitsu (open secret)

Hojoya / Ringo Sheena
"Kouzen no Himitsu (open secret)"
2019.09.30
"Kouzen no Himitsu (open secret)" [Single] / Houjouya [Album]
Drama Jikou Keisatsu Hajimemashita theme song-

open secret

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Ringo Sheena

A delicious smell wafts from somewhere
You can't escape - once you smell it, it's over
Stumbling around, the smell kidnaps me
It's a popular flavor with the name "secret"
What's hidden is more beautiful. It's true what they say, it's irresistible
I wanna pin down the true form of who seduced me
Look, you hide them, but they're so obvious...
The top note with lies on it, aah, seems to be close, yeah?
Fresh vanilla, it's so sweet, right?
Melting so sticky, I can't hold onto this love
If I'm reduced to the heroine of the now popular flavor
known as "secret" and the rumors get around, it'd be unbearable
I wanna keep deceiving myself and give up with success
I can look away, but it's so obvious...
The last note leaves behind regret, aah, so spicy, yeah?
A frustrating cinnamon, it's bittersweet
Deceiving and being deceived, what's gonna happen to my future?
Please give me a happy ending where I'm punished
I'm head over heels with a slight fever even to my head...gigolo
Don't be tempted with half-heartedness. Even our existence is already sinful
The chocolate's so fragrant. No! No!
Don't let anyone find you...Pheremones
Don't lure everyone in as you scatter them around everywhere
I want to keep standing guard and have you all to myself
Kouzen no Himitsu (open secret)

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Sheena Ringo

Doko kara ka tadayou oishisou na nioi
Nogererannai no ittan kaidara saigo yo
Kurakura yorokechau kadowakasu nioi
Himitsu to iu na de hyouban no fureebaa yo
Hisureba hana ne hontou uwasadoori de tamannai
Jibun wo tarashikonda hontai tsukitometai
Hora goran kakushitatte miemie...uso wo
Noseta toppu nooto aa chikai you ne
Uiuishii banira sou amayaka desho
Torotoro tokechau kakaekirenu koi
Himitsu to iu ima ryuukou no fureebaa no
Aruji ni narihatete uwasa tattara tamannai
Jibun wo bakashitooshi shubiyoku akirametai
Manako wa sorashitatte barebare...kui wo
Nokosu rasuto nooto aa supaishii ne
Modokashii shinamon horonigai no yo
Damashi damasare mirai wa dou nacchau no
Batsu wa ukeru happii endo wo onegai
Atama made binetsu motte meromero...jigoro
Namaji sosoranai de sonzai sae mou tsumibukai
Chokoreeto kaguwashii no yo iya da iya da
Mitsukannai de dare nimo...feromon
Amaneku furimaite mina wo obikiyosenai de
Itsumo miharitsuzukete hitorijimeshitai
公然の秘密(open secret)

作詞・作曲・編曲:椎名林檎






No comments:

Post a Comment