Friday, June 21, 2024

Sheena Ringo - Saraba Junjou (bye purity)

Hojoya / Ringo Sheena
"Saraba Junjou (bye purity)"
2023.05.24
"Watashi wa Neko no Me (i'm free)" [Single] / Houjouya [Album]

bye purity

Lyrics & Composition: Ringo Sheena
Arrangement: Youichi Murata

We've left and can never return. Yeah, it was one-way
Even if we want to start over, even if we want to stop, sometimes what's done is done
Sensei, good will can be reciprocated someday, right? Is it true at face value?
It was as if I almost ignored even the faithfulness I vowed to the one and only for me in this world
We once knew how to love each other. Were you actually keeping silent about it?
My intuition's put to sleep every time you make words, but I'd like to awaken it a little
Sensei, I wish you'd explained it earlier. Suddenly it's too late at this stage
The legend that you'll be rewarded for your hard work is a fantasy. I didn't know
yeah, that it was a stereotypical script. I just set aside half for that person
'cuz I'd wanted to leave behind all the good things and what little youth I have
I'd believed that they'd surely accept it honestly
I guess you just managed to hold on with a self-affirming attitude
Sensei, I've had enough of this already. I just want to embrace everything
I can't let go. As if I'd let you dirty me. The truth is I've always loved you
Saraba Junjou (bye purity)

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sheena Ringo
Henkyoku: Youichi Murata

Itta mama de kesshite kaerenai bokura sou ippoutsukou datta'n desu
Yarinaoshi shitakutemo todomatte itakutemo ouou fukusuibon ni kaerazu
Sensei zen'i wa itsuka kumiaeru tte nee gakumendoori honto desu ka
Kono yo de tatta hitori ni chikau sessou sae hobo naigashiro mitai deshita
Aishiau sube wo katsute shitte ita bokura gen ni mokushite ita'n desu ka
Kotoba wo umu tabi ni nemuraseta kan wa chotto kakusei sasetai desu ga
Sensei motto mae ni toite hoshikatta desu totsuzen imasara osoi deshou
Tsukushita kekka mukuwareru iitsutae wa fantajii tenkeiteki daihon to
Ee shiranakatta desu boku wa tada ano hito no bun hanbun totte oita
Arayuru yosage na subete nakenashi no wakasa mo nokoshite okitakute
Shinjite imashita massugu ni kitto uketotte moraeru hazu to
Jibunjishin wo ukegau shisei de dou nika mada motte ita dake deshou
Sensei mou kore ijou wa takusan desu isso nanimokamo wo dakishimetai
Tebanasenai'n desu yogosaseru mon ka honshin wa zutto daisuki deshita
さらば純情(bye purity)

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:村田陽一




No comments:

Post a Comment