Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Kaneko Ayano - Hoshiuranai to Asa

"Yosuga" / Ayano Kaneko
"Hoshiuranai to Asa"
2020.04.01
"Ranman / Hoshiuranai to Asa" [Single] / Yosuga [Album]

Astrology and the Morning

Lyrics & Composition: Ayano Kaneko

I wanna brazenly pretend like I'm all right
drinking up my cold tea in one gulp

You're the light of my city
Though we feel the same way
it's because of that bogus horoscope I saw the other day

Shower drops glitter in the morning sun
I've been thinking about you all morning

I wanna try falling asleep brazenly
I can't sleep or dance if we fight

You're the prayer of my dreams
We're together. We're gonna sing
That bogus horoscope I saw the other day is a lie

Shower drops glitter in the morning sun
I've been thinking about you all morning
On a bright road, our dry skin shines
I wanna walk forever softly with you on this path
Hoshiuranai to Asa

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kaneko Ayano

Ikeshaashaa to heiki na furi wo shitai
Tsumetai koucha wo ikki ni nomihoshite

Kimi ga boku no machi no akari
Issho no kimochi nanoni ne
Konaida mita usokusai uranai no sei da yo

Asahi no naka shawaa no tsubu ga hikaru
Kimi no koto zutto kagaete asa

Ikeshaashaa to nemuri ni tsuite mitai
Kenka ja nemurenai shi odorenai

Kimi ga boku no yume no inori
Issho ni iru yo utau yo
Konaida mita usokusai uranai nante uso da yo

Asahi no naka shawaa no tsubu ga hikaru
Kimi no koto zutto kagaete asa
Akarui michi kawaita hada ga hikaru
Kimi to sotto zutto arukitai michi
星占いと朝

作詞・作曲:カネコアヤノ






No comments:

Post a Comment