Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sheena Ringo & Nocchi - Hatsu KO Gachi (1RKO)

Hojoya / Ringo Sheena
"Hatsu KO Gachi (1RKO)"
2024.05.27
"Hatsu KO Gachi (1RKO)" [Single] / Houjouya [Album]

First KO Victory (1RKO)

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Ringo Sheena

I've never used them, so my spiritual, physical, and cerebral aspects are all brand-new and unopened
I've never gotten a single restraint or even incitement
Deal a blow in the shortest time possible
Ever since I was born, I've eaten and eaten and it was always delicious
If I cook three cups and my basal metabolism gets rid of that in one go, that's twice the average
"I wanna be stronger, I wanna be faster," oh hidden desire of mine
Starting today can I undress, tear off, and be a bit proud?
I haven't grasped anything, so my spiritual, physical, and cerebral aspects are all acclaimed and unconfirmed
Nothing's damaged, not even a single verbiage or online criticism
I can't believe there's none...I can't manage this
Comfort for sure is more lukewarm than boredom. What a waste
I must admit that I slept soundly anytime and anywhere
While my parasympathetic nerves were predominant, I fully stored up my life 100%
"I wanna gain weight, I wanna be heavy," give me the power that'll work
on anyone. I just wanna strike in a pinch and feel a weight off my shoulders
Fight - can't be helped if they catch wind of it. Should I reveal the inner shoulder
I'd been keeping secret? I hit the right, then with my left did a goofy stance
(One, two, three, four) Jab, jab, jab, straight?
Right - I'll refrain from indulgence, but for the rest of my life
I need just one title. Is my current status at best an energy saving master? No
I stand on the field, learn my lesson, and even get beat to a pulp
so many times, so much so that I wanna waste away. Aah, the critical hit's a precious
prayer, and it's the same whether I stab at it or get stabbed by it. Yeah, it's my true ambition
I wanna see the real deal! I can still unleash myself. My life trembles
as that pleasure pierces through me. I wanna indulge more. Whatever happens is fine with me
Right now I wanna shake the proof that I'm alive
I'm dancing, not being led, and thrilled in my heart
My first KO victory
Hatsu KO Gachi (1RKO)

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Sheena Ringo

Tende tsukatte inai seishinmen nikutaimen nouzuimen ni itatte all shinpin mikaifuu
Tende moratte inai kensei ippatsu sae mo sendou ippatsu sae mo
Saitan de mimatta'nsai
Umarete kara zutto tabetemo tabetemo oishikatta
Sangou taite ikkai de issai nakusu kisotaisha nara heikin no bai
"Tsuyoku naritai / hayaku naritai" shinobaseshi kono ganbou yo
Kyou kara nuide haide sukoshi puraudo shite ii desu ka
Nanmo tsukande inai seishinmen nikutaimen nozuimen no supekku all zessan mikakunin
Nanmo itande inai zeigen ippatsu sae mo enjou ippatsu sae mo
Nai nante...oen yo
Taikutsusa yori kaitekisa koso ga nurui'n da wa mottainai wa
Mitomezaru wo en nou itsudemo dokodemo jukusui shite ita
Fukukoukan shinkei yuui datta aida hyaku paasento tamekittatta raifu
"Futoku naritai / omoku naritai" dare ni demo kiku iryoku wo
Choudai tada iza to iu isshun tsuite sukatto shitai desu
fight senpou ga kanzuicha shaanai dasu ka kakushitooshite ita
Okugawa no kata wo touhou migi butta hidari de shita guufi sutansu
(One, two, three, four) Jabu jabu jabu sutoreeto?
right menzaifu nanzo wa enryo shimasu batten shougai tatta hitotsu
Shougou ga iru'n desu genjou wa seizei shouene meijin desu ka no
Nanben datte genba e tatte omoishitte mettauchi ni sura
Atte shousui shitai hodo aa kaishin no ichigeki sonna kichou na
Inori niwa sashitatte sasaretatte onaji desu sou honmou
Honki ga mitai! Mada jibun wo tokihanateru kaikan tsuranukitooru
Inochi ga furueru motto fukette itai dou nattatte kekkou
Tattaima yurashitai no ikite iru akashi yo
Odorasarezu odotte iru shibirete iru shin no zou
Hatsu KO gachi
初KO勝ち(1RKO)

作詞・作曲・編曲:椎名林檎






No comments:

Post a Comment