Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Sheena Ringo - Itowokashi (too good)

Hojoya / Ringo Sheena
"Itowokashi (too good)"
2022.04.05
"Itowokashi (too good)" [Single] / Houjouya [Album]
NHK anime Ojarumaru ending theme

too good

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Ringo Sheena

When I quietly regard the sunset glow, the faces of both my parents far in my hometown appear. Father, Mother, I miss you
The more ordinary the worth, the more freely I could share; how happy I was
Today I'm feeling so nostalgic. Autumn at sunset, the clouds move quickly, appealing to me
When everyone's equally content, the mind and body can finally relax and know happiness
The more exquisite the value the more you keep it for yourself and in that moment, how empty you'll feel
Today we celebrate, oh seas and mountains. Life is beautiful, after all
Aah, it's clear midwinter in the morning and the sky is so large and gentle. I'll replace
that change and this embarrassment into tears and burden myself with it all to mature
I'll never think that there's no other way. I have no concept of unnecessary either
It's a waste if everything's convenient. I want to respect the elegance. Please forgive me
Today I'm in love at daybreak in spring. Life becomes clearer
and brighter in the midsummer night. Now is so dazzling and frustrating
Itowokashi (toogood)

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Sheena Ringo

Yuubae ni sotto omoeba furusato tooi futaoya no kao chichiue hahaue yo aitai
Tsukinami na kachi hodo motto ikura demo wakachiaete ureshikattarou
Kyou wa shinonde imasu tasogare aki kumo ga hashikoi kusuguttai
Minna ga minna hitoshiku michitarita baai ni yatto shinshin ga kutsurogi shiawase wo shiru
Zessei no kachi hodo motto hitorijimeshita totan kou munashikattarou
Kyou wa iwatte imasu umi yo yama yo inochi wa douse utsukushii
Aa sunde imasu mafuyu wa asa sora ga ookii yawarakai ano utsuroi mo
Kono hajirai mo namida ni kaete zenbu seoikonde jukusou
Shouganai towa kesshite kangaenai shi fuyoufukyuu to iu gainen mo nai
Banjibenri na dake ja mottainai shi fuzei wo omonjitai yurushite tamoumo
Kyou wa koishite imasu kawadare haru inochi ga zutto toumei ni
Saete ikimasu manatsu wa yoru ima ga mabushii jirettai
いとをかし(toogood)

作詞・作曲・編曲:椎名林檎




No comments:

Post a Comment